Your Personal Concierge service will include:
*Bespoke plan of action to tackle your task/s or to do list
*Transparent communication throughout the assignment
*Being on call when you need us
*Regular updates of task progress via your preferred method
*Status report of hours remaining (for prepaid hours only)
*Detailed report of tasks on completion
*Exceeding your expectations
You can outsource any aspect of your life to us, with just one call, we can manage it all for you, freeing up your time to concentrate on the things you want. Our services are tailored to suit your needs, you may only require assistance for a one-off project or you may need us on a regular basis to carry out weekly tasks.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
You can employ our services for a minimum of one hour (can be used in 15 min increments after 1st hour) for adhoc tasks or purchase a prepaid package of hours for ongoing support.
Our prepaid package of hours can be tailored to suit your needs and tasks, this will be discussed with you at your consultation.
Get in touch and arrange a free consultation with us, to see how we can work with you to manage your time and lifestyle.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Whether you need day to day assistance, gifts purchased, dry cleaning collected, holidays arranged or grocery shopping. The list is endless. Whether its one task or a multitude of them, we can help you manage and get on top of your to-do list.
Although not exhaustive, here are some of the tasks we have assisted clients with:
* Take your pet to the vets
* Wait at your home for deliveries
* Arrange for in-home facials/manicures
* Go shopping for your groceries
* Collect prescriptions if you are recovering from an operation
* Take your car for its rego/service
* Source hard to find items for gifts
* Research classes for your children over the holidays
* Recommend personal stylists
* Recommend nannies, au pairs
* Research childcare place availability in your area
* Pay bills on your behalf
* Drop items to or collect items from the post office
* Collect dry cleaning
* Arrange emergency item delivery
* Provide gift wrapping and delivery services
* Clear out of storage units and create inventory
* Set up a reminder service for special occasions and dates
* Drive elderly clients to appointments
* Organise flower arrangement orders and deliveries
* Collect and deliver purchases from out of area stores
* Organise a Christmas tree and decorate it for you
“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” ~ William Penn
HOME AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Concierge is a French word meaning "gatekeeper" or "keeper of the keys" and its origins date back to ancient France. At Belle Vie Concierge we can act as keeper of your keys, whether it be for your home residence, a second home or a holiday property,leaving you time to enjoy life with the peace of mind that your investment is maintained and secure.
Let us take care of the general upkeep, such as organising trades persons, gardeners, cleaners and pool maintenance or we can be onsite to oversee works in progress. We can welcome your AirBnB guests, attend to check-outs and organise laundry and cleaners. We can also provide concierge services for your guests too. Maybe you have a second home which stands vacant and requires preparation before your next visit, our services will ensure you arrive to a stocked fridge!
SMALL BUSINESS VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE
With a wealth of corporate PA and EA experience, we can help you with all administrative services for your business. We can work virtually, easing the pressure, allowing you to focus on the success of your business. We can:
* Provide administration support for small businesses
* Handle your business calendar to ensure you don’t overbook yourself.
* Archive paperwork
* Creating filing systems for personal or business paperwork
* Schedule Facebook / Instagram posts for your business
* Manage client Christmas card list
* Organise client/staff Christmas gifts
* Organise business trip itineraries Inc. flights, hotels, hire cars
* Plan and organise team building events
* Organise conferences
* Suggest venues for team building exercises / conferences
* Organise and purchase corporate gifts
"Time and tide wait for no man" ~ Geoffrey Chaucer
Organising an event or celebration can take expertise and time, which can ultimately take you away from being able to enjoy the gathering and the company of those attending.
The devil, of course is in the detail - details which can be time consuming and often difficult to plan. We will work with you to design and manage your event and make sure that everything that is important to you has been looked after. We work with trusted service providers to ensure the concept becomes reality, from cocktail chic to children's parties, Christmas celebrations to weddings, we'll help you create an occasion to be remembered!
Here are some examples of the tasks we can arrange:
* Organise birthday/anniversary surprises for your wife/husband/parents
* Organise a child’s birthday party
* Recommend and organise caterers for an event
* Carry out venue inspections
* Send out invitations and manage RSVP list
* Organise your company Christmas social event
* Organise transport of guests to events
* Produce gift bags for guests
* Provide wedding planning assistance
* Recommend and organise florists for weddings
* Arranging any necessary accommodations for attendees
* Coordinating the activities of event personnel - bump in/bump out
* Supervising at the site
HOME MOVES AND RELOCATION SERVICES
Be it a local move or an international relocation, we can take the load for you. Each assignment is different, we utilise our wealth of local knowledge to tailor your move exactly as you envisage, introduce you to local services and be on hand every step of the way.
We can assist you with:
* Arrange for properties to be viewed when moving to a new area
* Assist with moving home
* Declutter homes for resale and employ stylists for resale
* Organise removal companies
* Assist with packing of personal items
* Be onsite of day of move to coordinate removal company and assist homeowners
* Be onsite at new property to prepare for new homeowner’s arrival
* Assist families emigrating from overseas
* Provide suburb research i.e. properties, schools
* Provide guided tour around chosen area
* Coordinate overseas shipping with customs clearance and delivery
* Arrange the transit of pets when relocating from one country to another
"Time stays long enough for those who use it" ~ Leonardo Da Vinci